You might have noticed a new link on your Send Files page. Starting today we are introducing a vastly improved way to send large files through email!
The big changes include:
- Send files larger than two Gigabytes in your browser!
- Drag and drop files from your desktop to your browser.
- Resume transfers. You no longer have to start all over if you lose your connection or power, or if a screensaver interrupts you.
- Automatically compress folders before sending. Shortens transfer time and lowers bandwidth costs.
- All new powerful interface, and much more!
If you are a paid SendThisFile subscriber, the link to our beta will appear on your ‘Send Files’ page in the upper right hand corner.
Free accounts cannot access the beta at this time. Also, the beta is not yet available for FileBoxes or Enterprise Branded forms.
To access the beta, click the green ‘beta’ link and you will be re-directed to the new ‘Send Files’ page. UPDATE: You can access the beta from the ‘send files’ page. Users switch between ‘Classic’ view and the new ‘Enhanced’ Beta view. Choose ‘Enhanced’ view. You will be asked to download and install a Java applet. If you do not have Java installed on your computer, you must download it. This process will only have to be done once for each computer you use.
These features have come directly from your feedback and suggestions. In fact, most of these improvements are not offered by our competitors!
Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy the improvements.
The SendThisFile Development Team