Incorrect email address entered for the recipient
Take your time to ensure the recipient email address you enter is a valid email address.
SendThisFile recognizes when your large file cannot be delivered to the intended recipient due to an incorrect email address. However, we are unable to know that the sender typed the wrong email address, or if the recipient gave the sender the wrong email address.
More than one recipient email address is entered
- If you enter more than one recipient email address in the Recipient’s e-mail address box, upon clicking the SendThisFile button you will receive an error message from your browser, Only a single recipient is allowed!
- Make sure only one email address is in the Recipient’s e-mail address box and start again.
TheSubject, From and/or Message boxes contains incorrect information
SendThisFile will upload your file and send the corresponding message (including Subject, From, and To fields) as written to your recipient via a file delivery download notification email. Please take your time when entering information to properly complete each box.
There is no file name
- If you try to send files and there is no filename, you will get the You must enter a filename error message.
- Enter the correct path and file name.
The wrong path or file name is entered in the FileBox
- When you click on the SendThisFile button, it will appear as though a file has uploaded in about one second. The red progress bar will flash across the screen. You will even see the next screen that says, File send complete! Click below to send another file as though a file had actually been uploaded. Your signal that there is a problem will be the second part of the message, File send complete. (0 sent).
- Ensure the correct path and file name are entered.