File transfers can be interrupted for a variety of reasons. If a transfer is interrupted your file will not be successfully delivered.
Follow these tips to prevent file transfer interruptions
- Use our new Java powered applet where you can pause and resume uploads – to find out more, click here! (for paid accounts)
- Disable any Screensavers and power-saving sleep modes
- Plugin your computer to a power source or use an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Use an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi to connect to the internet
- Ensure that your Internet connection is consistent. An intermittent connection will disrupt transfers. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for troubleshooting.