Receive Large Files With Our Filebox
One of the easiest and most secure ways to receive large files for your business use is with an integrated SendThisFile FileBox. Each FileBox is hosted on its own unique URL (i.e. SendThisFile.com/FileBoxName) and provides users with simple step-by-step instructions for uploading and sharing files. Just provide your personalized FileBox link to clients and partners to begin receiving their large file transfers.
SendThisFile can host your FileBox on a dedicated URL, or the tool is easily embedded on your website for simple, secure file sharing. Self hosting the FileBox is a powerful feature that gives users a branded experience within your domain, keeping them on your website longer, and giving them an added element of security within a trusted environment. Site integration has never been easier or more powerful.
To build your custom FileBox:
- Sign-in to your SendThisFile account.
- Select FileBox in the top menu bar. Name the FileBox and choose a password.
- Customize your FileBox's size, color scheme, and other properties (options available only on certain plans).
- Grab the HTML embed code that we create for you, allowing you to install the FileBox on your website. We can also host this for you.
- Grab the unique URL for your FileBox and share this with anyone who needs to be able to send files to you.
- When you receive files via the FileBox, click the link in the email notification and download the file.
The FileBox feature is fully customizable, even when you choose to host the tool on your website. The FileBox can feature your logo and use your brand's color scheme. Make the tool work harder for you by adding custom input fields, and you can even change the height and width dimensions of your personal FileBox to ensure a perfect fit on your site.
SendThisFile notifies both senders and recipients via email notifications when a file is transferred via the FileBox. Every time you share a file with someone, they receive an email with a download link. When a file expires, you are notified via email.
For a fully branded experience, you may customize the layout and text of these notification emails. You can even set up SMTP, so that email notifications come from your email server (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of SendThisFile showing as the sender.